- Replace your porch light with a new fixture that compliments your home's style.
- A new mailbox and handsome street numbers will yield a great return on investment, plus just looks nicer.
- Keep shrubs trimmed, add color with plants and keep the soil free of weeds with mulch or ground cover.
- Give your front door a fresh coat of contrasting paint or stain. Paint the trim if you have a tight budget.
- Make sure the walkways are in good condition and free of cracks. Paint or stain concrete walks, steps and porches.
Until next time have a great week and God Bless